Friday, July 3, 2020

New Book: San the Superior Scientist

My new book is about an amazing scientist name San. She is an amazing scientist who wants to change the world in some way, shape or form. San and her best friend Trinity enter the science fair with plans to beat out the boys from her class. The girls speed into a plan that makes for science history. Here is a small excerpt.

Some people say I shouldn’t like science since I’m a girl. I’m Sandra Coco Simmons and I say those people can kiss my perfectly round Afro puffs! I believe, you have to pursue your passions and science is a passion for me. Some of my classmates call me San the Scientist but I call myself San the Superior Scientist. Part of my love for science comes from my dad who is a science professor, and the other part comes from my desire to invent incredible new discoveries. My dream is to create some amazing science inventions to make the world a better place in so many ways, shapes and forms and I’m going to do it wearing my pink goggles and glitter Chuck Taylors.

San the Superior Scientist will be out soon. This book is for girls, boys and anyone else who has big dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Super Pets

 Some people have asked me why super school pets? Why not super students or teachers? I have had class pets for many of the years that I hav...